Sunday, December 31, 2006

a very merry christmas indeed!






Yes, indeed. A very merry day. I haven't blogged for a while, so much else to do around the holidays. But, the tree is gone now and the wrapping put away so I'm now looking forward to a beautiful new year. My New Year's resolution? Try to eat less sweets! I said try, OK? So, don't yell at me if you see me chowing down on a chocolate chip cookie (my favorite!) What else? Live life to the fullest and enjoy the people and things around me. Enough said!


Here are some pics I'd like to share. Our little porch with the christmas lights, Nikki's gingerbread house, our cat, Scout under the tree, looking like a demon with the lights in his eyes (he really doesn't look like that) and Nikki with her new cell phone (a pink RazR!!!) Hope ya all had a merry one too. See u in the 2007!

0 comments: