Friday, July 13, 2007

IF - discovery


The theme of the week on Illustration Friday is Discovery. I'm totally swamped with greeting card orders and I have a little trip planned mid week, so I'm going to post an older image I did for Starbucks a few years ago. This was an image on the front of greeting cards I designed for some executives there to send out to their employees on their anniversaries, celebrating how long they have been with the company. Nice gesture, huh? They do this every year! Anyway, the inside of this card reads - Thanks for going on the journey with us. I did this piece the old fashioned way with maps, decorative papers, stickers, stamps and paint. The little coffee cups are actually a stamp I designed for A Muse.

4 comments:

studio lolo said...

I love this! And it looks like coffee may have spilled on it...even better! I came across you on Portfolios.com and said "I know her!" Anyway, I just signed up not too long ago. I'm hoping for a nibble or two.
Great work Nina.

Tina Poe said...

Great collage! I love the little coffee cups!

MarĂ­a Paula Dufour said...

Hi Nina!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
I love the colour an the cups

Unknown said...

beautiful collage piece!! WONDERFUL!!