Thursday, March 06, 2008

marketing


In my "free" time, over the last week or so, I've been making these cards to send out as marketing pieces to potential clients in the children's illustration market. Yes, I'm going for it! The 1st 12 packets went out today! Whoooo hoo! Wish me luck!
I want to give a special thanks to the super talented children's illustrator Amanda Shepherd for her valueable advice and encouragement, as I start down this path. It's a highly competitive field and I may fall flat on my face, but she gave me the boost I needed to try.
So, ready or not, here I come, children's publishing world. Tag, you're IT!

6 comments:

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

looks great, nina!! I 'm glad you are going for it.. hooray!

pretty day said...

Congratulations!! They really look great!

Anonymous said...

These cards are wonderful and am sure they will promote you well. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

ggopThese look fantastic. I am now at the stage of having to design some promotional postcards and business cards. I wish you all the luck in the world!

imwithsully said...

Well, good luck on your new venture. You must keep us posted on how it goes!!!!

Nicole said...

Wahoo! You go girl. Congratulations on getting your gusto going... Keep us posted!