Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Muse window - let it rain!

It was time to change the window display at the A Muse retail store after Easter, so we decided to celebrate what Seattle is probably best known for - rain! So, I created a large version of our Seattle girl stamp and painted her coat, hat and boots that fabulous yellow slicker color. I couldn't resist painting her hair auburn...because my daughter has auburn hair! It also looks good against the yellow! Then, I made "rain" out of A Muse notecards and hung them with fishing line. Each row is actually a chain of raindrops, tied together with the fishing line. It turned out pretty cool! What I really love about it - when someone comes in or out the door to the shop, the rain flutters in the wind!

8 comments:

Elena said...

I LOVE seeing your window displays. These are always so fun and creative!

Esti said...

This is a good window display. i like the drops especially.

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet!

a : )

imwithsully said...

Very nice window display. I wish I could come visit!

Anonymous said...

I love this Nina but I read it got ruined.

CraftyEngineer said...

I wish I could see this in person!

Anonymous said...

I just bought this stamp (the girl and umbrella) but need ideas for a card. Any suggestions?

Nina Seven N7 said...

i'm not a card designer, i only design the stamps...i know there are lots of cute cards using her, but i don't have access to them. you might want to check with a muse and see if they have any suggestions.