Thursday, March 27, 2008

paper tales

I just finished this fun project for the lovely Michelle White of San Diego. She's opening a retail store and needed some marketing materials for it. So, I designed this postcard, some business cards and a blog banner for her.

The store is going to be a blend of all kinds of fun things...mostly paper crafting materials
(decorative papers, stamps, supplies to make cards and scrapbook pages) and also cool vintage finds. I thought a birdcage would be a good symbol for such a store and Michelle agreed with me, so off I went from there and this is the final product. The store will also use the design on bags and things like that as well.

If you live in San Diego, you'll have to go check it out...after it opens on May 1, of course!

3 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Fabulous Nina! Love the shop window too!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute too!

a : )

Michelle M White said...

I just LOVE it! thanks again!!!