Thursday, November 12, 2009

flying santa

I'm currently obsessed with greeting card designs. What can I say, they are really fun to do!
Skating Santa really needeed a companion card, so I did this Flying Santa. What's next, you say? Maybe a whole series - skiing Santa, snowboarding Santa, jump roping Santa, reading Santa, Santa drinking a margarita. I could go on and on, but you'd be bored and so would I.

This Flying Santa is based on a stamp design I did a while back for A Muse, Rocket Elf, which is currently on sale on their website. It was such a cute idea, I wanted to explore it a little more.

4 comments:

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Nina - I LOVE these Santas you are doing! The colors are great and Santa is SO endearing!!

justdoodleit said...

Environment friendly rocket :)

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

I'm loving these cards too! Beautiful, graphic and great colors! :o)

Amy C said...

very sweet, can't wait to see the whole Santa series.