Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Makes Me Happy - Home Sweet Home


The lazy days of summer are winding down and my schedule seems to be filling up, so I missed last week's Makes Me Happy post. I think I will now shoot for posting every other week, so I don't stress myself out. It would be a self-induced stress, since I'm choosing to do these posts, so that would just be silly, wouldn't it!

There is something about little house shapes, in a row or in a pattern, in particular, that really captures my heart. They can be simple, like something a child would draw, or more intricate, with lots of detail and texture. Here are a few that brightened my day, with the links below. To see more, visit my Home Sweet Home board on Pinterest.

Tall pink house by Me!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Catherine Peart said...

I agree! I love little house shapes on things. They are just so cute - I can't resist them.